Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

A big problem with the Boards or is it me?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Debbie

Debbie Report 28 Oct 2003 12:51

I looked on the guest Board and saw the message from Viv. about how great the new look is. It said there was 13 messages but when I looked there was only 2 I then added 5 more but still showed 2. So came to this board and clicked on a message which said 12 but again only 2. Is it just my computer playing up? Debbie

Debbie

Debbie Report 28 Oct 2003 12:52

Well it has gone back to normal. so no need to panic. Debbie

Deborah

Deborah Report 28 Oct 2003 12:52

Hi Debra Mine just did the same thing, then couldn't get anything at all!! Seems ok now, and all the missing messages have re-appeared. Debbie

Deborah

Deborah Report 28 Oct 2003 12:54

Spoke too soon. It's def playing up. Debbie

Unknown

Unknown Report 28 Oct 2003 12:58

Yes, it's playing up again. Took me about 5 mins to get on, being thrown off twice in the process, and now it's soooo slow. Oh well, where's my knitting!

Kathleen

Kathleen Report 28 Oct 2003 13:09

It seems like, in spite of the improvements, it is still Status Quo.!! Getting thrown off and having problems adding messages because of the slowness. At the moment it has speeded up again - but for how long? Kathleen

Debbie

Debbie Report 28 Oct 2003 14:06

Yes everything is working tickety boo, lets hope it stays like it. Must say I like the new set up of the page numbers and the new message board. Thanks Gc Well done we all really had a go at you over the weekend. but youve put it right. Debbie