Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ExResidents website

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

George

George Report 1 Nov 2003 12:20

http://www(.)exresidents(.)co(.)uk Come on people, some of the towns still have only a couple of streets listed. George

Andrea

Andrea Report 1 Nov 2003 13:33

What is this site?

George

George Report 1 Nov 2003 13:46

You can put down where your ancestors lived, so eventually you will be able to see their neighbourhood. George

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Nov 2003 20:23

I've put mine on Georgina, but we need more names and places don't we!! Margaret

George

George Report 1 Nov 2003 23:06

nudge

George

George Report 8 Nov 2003 16:09

nudge

Dan

Dan Report 15 Nov 2003 15:28

Thanks George, always great to see ExResidents being talked about! I've recently given the site a bit of a makeover - hopefully makes it a little easier to browse. Hope to add more improvements when I have time. There are now more ancestral addresses than there are former addresses listed!

Tricia

Tricia Report 16 Nov 2003 12:57

nudge

Ann L from Darlo

Ann L from Darlo Report 16 Nov 2003 14:01

I have I have George honest! Started putting in for some of my family last month but havent had much time since Ann,Darlington

Gigi

Gigi Report 16 Nov 2003 15:12

Hello All, There is also the site http://www.ancestral-villages.co.uk/ I have founded a few villages and entered my rellies. Gillian

Andrea

Andrea Report 17 Nov 2003 12:20

Hi George I have just been and added all my ancestors addresses - even had to enter a new town as mine wasn't even listed!! Come on guys, get your addresses in there!

Elaine

Elaine Report 17 Nov 2003 22:45

Hi George,Like Andrea I have added all my ancestors addresses that I know and that has meant adding new towns.As I took the addresses from the Census' I have used the areas that they listed,not as the town boundarys are today,hope that was right ?.I check regularly in the hope that someone either lives at those addresses now or knew of my relatives,well I can but hope!!!. This is like all new sites the more we add the more we get out of it. Happy hunting everyone, Elaine