Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Church photographs - and more

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sue

Sue Report 1 Nov 2003 16:48

You might be interested in this site which has photographs of hundreds of UK churches: www.research-uk.co.uk/churches.htm. The home page also has links to numerous other interesting sites, such as strays, old London maps etc. Worth a browse if nothing else! Sue

Elisabeth

Elisabeth Report 1 Nov 2003 16:51

Thanks Sueme, Another one for my list. Elisabeth

Sue

Sue Report 1 Nov 2003 16:57

Elisabeth - I had a problem accessing the strays today, but I think that was down to me and not necessarily the site itself. Sueme

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Nov 2003 17:02

Thanks Sueme, I've got such a long list now with favorites on comp and others scribbled down in a note book I think it would stretch from here to Montreal!! Think I'll have to redo the list and categorise soon. Di.

Patricia

Patricia Report 1 Nov 2003 17:03

Looks promising lets keep the intrest up !!!

Elizabeth A

Elizabeth A Report 2 Nov 2003 03:36

With all these interesting web sites appearing - perhaps someone can answer some questions for me....... 1} When will I get time to research? 2} Go to bed? 3} Do some much needed filing? 4} Go to Work? etc If anybody has some freetime they want to give away - I'd like to be first in queue please. Thanks Liz

Valerie

Valerie Report 2 Nov 2003 09:10

Interesting site Sue. Thanks for the tip. Valerie.

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 2 Nov 2003 10:15

102 on my favourites list now!!! One day I might actually look at them!! Maz. XX