Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

please help me find the rest of my family tree

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 2 Nov 2003 13:02

i am looking for my three sisters from a previous marriage,they are called lisa marie atkinson born in 1969,helen atkinson born in 1970 an joanne atkinson born in 1971,they were all in cardiff. i am also trying to find any other members of my fathers family.i am also looking for any other relatives on my dads side an also on my mothers side,which her maiden name o'shea,an her real father was called harold morley.any help would appreciated.lisa

Margaret

Margaret Report 2 Nov 2003 13:10

Lisa It would probably be better to post this on the Trying to find board. Regards Margaret

Lisa

Lisa Report 2 Nov 2003 13:24

thank you margaret,but im am new to this an really not sure how to post my message to the trying to find board.please could you help me please.many thanks lisa

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 2 Nov 2003 13:43

Click on 'Your Names' on the left here. You will see a prompt there to add your message to the 'Trying to Find' board for each surname in your tree. Maz. XX

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 2 Nov 2003 15:59

hi lisa I did a name search on friends reunited. I found a lisa Atkinson & a Helen Atkinson both from cardiff. I dont know if the two are related as the schools they have listed are different. I hopt this helps you, elaine x