Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

help to download decoder please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Marie

Marie Report 6 Nov 2003 18:48

I know Im stupid but Im still quite new to this. I have just gone to the site to download the decoder and I dont know what download now to press. There are two at the top, one in the middle complete, and three at the bottom.Can someone have a look and tell me what one I need to click on. Marie

Twinkle

Twinkle Report 6 Nov 2003 18:54

Depends. You probably want the one in the middle. The top one is an update for people who have already downloaded it. The bottom three are designed to be downloaded onto floppy disc, then installed on another computer.

Kay

Kay Report 6 Nov 2003 19:00

Hi there, I have only just downloaded the decoder this week and I used the part where is says download all-in-one (or words to that effect) It is above the three parter at the bottom. It took about 20 minutes all together and already I have found names for elusive siblings. Not bad for a couple of days Happy Hunting Kay

Marie

Marie Report 6 Nov 2003 19:03

Thank you Kay