Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

help me please really lost

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Marcie

Marcie Report 14 Nov 2003 08:05

hi i have found out from various sources that my 5x great grandparents where married 18/11/1739 in winslade hants, so sent for marriage copy( because parish register missing before 1723 so could not check for birth,) and the records office have sent me a photocopy of the marriage register from 1738/40 and they are not on it, now what do i do, is this the end of the line marcie x

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 14 Nov 2003 08:32

hi marcie ,i hope it isnt the end of the line for you ive given this a nudge as im sure if someone can help you they will good luck tinaxxx

Kim from Sandhurst

Kim from Sandhurst Report 14 Nov 2003 08:42

Marcie, Did you not get my msg last Saturday, advising you that I did not find any Bunch's at Hawley? What the church warden did suggest though, was to get in touch with Cove. Kim

Marcie

Marcie Report 14 Nov 2003 08:56

hi this is really strange, i have just checked on the transcribed parish records of the above date and there it is listed 18/11/1739, perhaps the only thing to do is to take a coulpe of days holiday next year and go down there and check, marcie