Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ancestry - Free Trial

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Donna

Donna Report 27 Nov 2003 13:21

I cant seem to get this, does anyone have an email that gives you the free trial?

Zoe

Zoe Report 27 Nov 2003 13:29

http://www.ancestry(.)co(.)uk/subscribe/subscribetrial4y.asp?SourceCode=4647&o_iid=4647

Donna

Donna Report 28 Nov 2003 15:26

Thanx Zoe.

Val :~)   from West Wirral

Val :~) from West Wirral Report 28 Nov 2003 16:53

Do you still have to give your credit card details like so many other offers before Trial is offered? Val

Janet

Janet Report 28 Nov 2003 16:55

Yes you do have to give over credit card details. You must make sure you cancel before your 14 days are up. I have done this twice now with no problems

Russell

Russell Report 28 Nov 2003 16:57

Hello Val, you do have to give your credit card details but I have recently had the trial and cancelled,,,,,no money has been taken fron my card. It is well worth trying,,,unfortunately for me, I found very little of use except the 1891 census.