Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Buriel Index for Sculcoates Hull info Please.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sidami

Sidami Report 22 Dec 2003 21:14

Does any one have the above index, I would like to know if my great grandad was buried there his name is William Ringrose I know he was born 1876 but I have not got a date of his death, he was living in Hull on the 1901 but I have not got any more information of his death. Sue..................

Margaret

Margaret Report 22 Dec 2003 21:25

Sue I have looked on the NBI. Nothing for the dates you need. There are 2 deaths for a William Ringrose but they are both 1832. I think your best bet would be 1837online to look for the death Margaret

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 23 Dec 2003 16:10

Sue Do you have an address at all? I live in Hull and could possibly have a look at the electoral registers next time I go to the local studies library. Or if you have any other ideas let me know. Jeanette

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 23 Dec 2003 16:14

Forgot to mention, there's a Ringrose Street in Hull. Any family connection? Jeanette

Sidami

Sidami Report 23 Dec 2003 22:34

Hi Jeanette I have sent you an email forgot to ask do you live near Blenheim St? Sue...................