Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ONS Certificates on-line

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Naomi in SW

Naomi in SW Report 16 Jan 2004 13:29

Does anyone know if there's a delay in sending these out. I ordered some on 8th Jan and they were due yesterday but not arrived. My friend ordered on the 6th Jan and she's not had hers yet either. I've checked the website but can't see any mention of delays. Naomi

Marcie

Marcie Report 16 Jan 2004 13:37

hi naomi i ordered a death certificate on the 4/01/04 and it arrived yesterday, so yours must be on its way, sometimes it seems to take forever marcie x

Sharon

Sharon Report 16 Jan 2004 14:20

Hi I ordered some certificates on 04/01 and they arrived on Wednesday 14th so looks like they are taking about 10 days before they are delivered i would think yours would be there by monday. Sharon

Naomi in SW

Naomi in SW Report 16 Jan 2004 14:35

Thanks, I was hoping to have them by the weekend to do some much needed updating on my computer. It'll have to wait for next weekend now... Naomi

Zoe

Zoe Report 16 Jan 2004 15:02

Hi Naomi I ordered a marriage cert on 04/01/04 and got it yesterday Zoe

Deborah

Deborah Report 16 Jan 2004 16:57

I ordered on the 5th Jan, despatch day was the 12th, arrived 14th. Debbie