Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1837 units available -ALL GONE NOW

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Wendy

Wendy Report 10 Apr 2005 19:28

Still have 8 units left - will expire at midnight!

Wendy

Wendy Report 10 Apr 2005 19:56

Hi Susan, give me a few mins, as I have pc probs and need to re-boot - be back soon......... Wendy

Elizabeth Anne

Elizabeth Anne Report 10 Apr 2005 20:06

Wendy, Thank you for your kind offer. I would be grateful if you could look up a marriage for me 1918 in Somerset of Lucy Wrintmore, nee Holvey to a Mr. Coombs. Also, if it is not too much trouble, could you see if Lucy Coombs died 1919 also in Somerset. Both of these lookups would have been Clutton/Camerton/Carlingcott or Peasedown St. John, Somerset, sorry, do not know which one. Thank you, Elizabeth

Wendy

Wendy Report 10 Apr 2005 20:17

Hi Susan, Looked through all 1871 deaths, but the only Phoebe who died Holywell was under a year old. Other Phoebe Davies deaths were age 0 in Neath, age 89 in Narberth, age 60 in Cardigan, age 55 in Carmarthen, age 0 also Carmarthen, age 25 in Nantwich. Wendy

Wendy

Wendy Report 10 Apr 2005 20:18

Joan, 1861 Yorkshire Census is not yet available. Coming soon apparently - sorry. Wendy

Wendy

Wendy Report 10 Apr 2005 20:31

Elizabeth, No luck with Lucy Coombs death in 1919, but found her marriage: June quarter 1918 Clutton, 5c 981 - Lucy Wrintmore to James Coombs. Wendy

Elizabeth Anne

Elizabeth Anne Report 10 Apr 2005 20:39

Thank you so much Wendy on your help on my grandmother Lucy, very much appreciated, the marriage date is a great hep for my tree. Thank you once again. Elizabeth

Wendy

Wendy Report 10 Apr 2005 21:03

No probs Sheila! Sorry, but no sign of your Caroline McClelland in 1861 or 62 Wendy

Wendy

Wendy Report 10 Apr 2005 21:38

Sorry Johnathon, no Kerry Bramley births in Jan 79 or 80. Wendy

Crimson

Crimson Report 11 Apr 2005 00:12

Hi Susan thanx for the kind offerr, if you still have any credits left, could you please look up an army death for me in the boer war 1899-1902, his name is Cyprus Hinks from London thank you ann

Wendy

Wendy Report 11 Apr 2005 00:24

Ann, the page is very difficult to read, but if you would like me to send it to you message me with your e-mail addy. The page is handwritten and there are 3 Hinks on there but no first names, just initials and I think one might be 'C'. Wendy

Crimson

Crimson Report 11 Apr 2005 01:16

Hi wendy thanks, I have sent you a message with my email addy Ann

Heather

Heather Report 11 Apr 2005 08:11

Wendy, be grateful if you could find the birth ref for this chap for a newbie who contacted me through the lightermen lookups. Robert Hessey Born 5.9.1888 St James London Many thanks on her behalf.

Wendy

Wendy Report 11 Apr 2005 08:47

Heather, Robert Hessey Dec quarter 1888 St. Olave 1d 236 or could be 238 (sorry, the image is not terribly clear). Wendy

Sue

Sue Report 11 Apr 2005 08:53

Hi Wendy, Perfect timing! I need a check of the 1861 census please. Can you find NAIRN, Louisa T 10 F Bethnal Green and anyone with her at the same address, please? I'm keen on knowing if this is the right family. Let me know if you want an Ancestry or Origins lookup in return. Thanks so much. Sue (in NZ)

Heather

Heather Report 11 Apr 2005 08:59

Thats very kind of you Wendy, will pass it on.

Wendy

Wendy Report 11 Apr 2005 09:27

Susan, Nairn Family living at 5 Chester Street, Bethnal Green: Edward, Head, age 36, Labourer, born West Ham Mary Ann, Wife, age 32, Needle Woman, born Mile End Mary Ann, Dau, age 14, Scholar, born Bermondsey Louisa T, Dau, age 10, Scholar, born Bethnal Green Edward T, Son, age 8, Scholar, born Bethnal Green Jane Anne, Dau, age 7, Scholar, born Bethnal Green George William, Son, age 5, Scholar, born Bethnal Green William H, Son, age 2, born Shoreditch Jessie C, Dau, age 9 mths, born Bethnal Green Wendy

Wendy

Wendy Report 11 Apr 2005 10:13

Hi Norma, Could you be a bit more specific about what look-up you would like. 1837 online has the birth, marriage and death indexes from 1837 onwards and also 1861 census returns for Kent, London, Middlesex, Surrey and Essex. Thanks, Wendy

Sue

Sue Report 11 Apr 2005 10:19

Thanks, Wendy. That's brilliant. If you've still got spare credits, could you please check the image to see if Louisa T might possibly be Louisa S. Everything else fits my ggggrandmother. Let me know if I can help you out too. Sue (in NZ)

Wendy

Wendy Report 11 Apr 2005 10:23

Hi Susan, Yes, I think it is S, not T. I have the image saved if you would like it. Wendy