Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Help me choose a new name

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Paul Barton, Special Agent

Paul Barton, Special Agent Report 5 Jul 2006 16:39

Having read today's earlier threads I realise that using my own name is very boring. I can't decide what to change it to. How about one of the following?

Paul Barton, Special Agent Report 5 Jul 2006 16:39

Paul in Tinsel Knickers Paul Positive drinker Merry Paul Barton (51) Paul Little Paul no. 3233521 Paul Wish I'd Never Started Maid Paul (Fitznicely) Grampa Paul Barton Paulbow Bag Bobbin Dog Woof!

♫ D☺ver Sue

♫ D☺ver Sue Report 5 Jul 2006 16:43

I see what you did there....... How about 'Paul taking Liberties'?

Vicky

Vicky Report 5 Jul 2006 16:44

paul, whatever you choose has to be appropriate so if its the first on your list, we'll need to see the evidence :)

Snowdrops in Bloom

Snowdrops in Bloom Report 5 Jul 2006 16:46

Photographic evidence at that!!!! Snowdrops

Val wish I'd never started

Val wish I'd never started Report 5 Jul 2006 16:55

I have copy writed mine

Phoenix

Phoenix Report 5 Jul 2006 17:00

Fanny Barton, Ace Detective?

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 5 Jul 2006 17:01

How about................... Plagiarist Paul Reg

Dea

Dea Report 5 Jul 2006 17:02

Paul - You are 'taking the mickey' on all of my friends. - How about 'Paulo - mickey-taker' ?? - Gives it a european flavour don't you think??

Val wish I'd never started Report 5 Jul 2006 17:02

How about Gone for a Barton ???? instead of gone for a Burton Or are you too young to know what that means ????

Margaret

Margaret Report 5 Jul 2006 17:02

How about Dick Barton (special agent) you are doing research I take it.

Dea

Dea Report 5 Jul 2006 17:04

OOOOOOOOOOhhh - On reflection, I like the Dick Barton one. Dea x P.S. I ALSO like - gone for a Barton !! Dea Xxx

Paul Barton, Special Agent Report 5 Jul 2006 17:14

Thanks for your suggestions everybody. As a matter of fact I am known amongst my female acquiantances as Dick Barton, but it's nothing to do with special agents. As for the photographic evidence, was Glen required to submit his?

Dea

Dea Report 5 Jul 2006 17:15

Paul, Methinks you are boasting somewhat - Glen does not need to prove the size of his 'turnip' - The length of the tinsel speaks for itself. Dea X

Deb

Deb Report 5 Jul 2006 17:17

How about one of these...... Paul in any Knickers Paul Positive Stinker Sorry Paul Barton (51) Paul Very Little Paul no. 3233521 Paul Wish I Could Get Started Made Paul (Nearly Fitznicely) LOL Only joking Paul.....I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to names....Debbie N isn't that interesting either!!!!! Deb

Val wish I'd never started Report 5 Jul 2006 17:20

Dea how do you know how long his Tinsel is ???? have you been looking

Roger in Sussex

Roger in Sussex Report 5 Jul 2006 17:29

Paul the other one?

Val wish I'd never started Report 5 Jul 2006 17:31

that is brilliant Roger

Moonraker

Moonraker Report 5 Jul 2006 17:34

Paul Tree in Motion?