Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Message for Mayoress of Middleham

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

An Olde Crone

An Olde Crone Report 11 Jul 2006 12:48

You will be thrilled to know that you and I have a Hot Match - Mary Bell, born 1860. Now, if we can just work out how the rest of our trees slot together, we will be laughing. OC

~*~ Mo

~*~ Mo Report 25 Aug 2006 20:05

LOL

Conan

Conan Report 25 Aug 2006 21:25

I hate to sound pompous.................... but I really cannot believe that such lineages could possibly be connected. Perhaps you might care to revisit your tree Mistress Holden.

~*~ Mo

~*~ Mo Report 25 Aug 2006 21:32

Well Master Holden.. Lol Well you are Mayor..LOL Maybe we could ring a Bell or Two MM

Maggie

Maggie Report 25 Aug 2006 21:35

I've got an Eliza Bell born 1860 so I must be related to you both- doesn't matter if the names different does it - LOL!!! Mayoress, keep meaning to ask you if you're in the Auckland area of Durham

Conan

Conan Report 25 Aug 2006 21:37

Have an early night and leave this to me my dearest................ for this interloper is clearly trying to embarrass us.

~*~ Mo

~*~ Mo Report 25 Aug 2006 21:40

Well OC Enough of the pomp and ceremony...I claimed the title first..LOL My Miss Mary Ellen Bell born 1860 was born at Sunnybrow to Edmund and Elizabeth Bell (nee Vickers) and to date have found no marriage for her.. If you would like to claim her.. I would gladly give her over.. But..... You cannot have her MUM as she is defo Mine.. LOL I also have another Mary Bell if you would like to have her too She was born in 1850 at Thornley.. and I still have not got her married off either.. You could take your pick..LOL MM

~*~ Mo

~*~ Mo Report 25 Aug 2006 21:43

Well it looks like Spring Fairy wants us to ring her Bells TOO. lol MM and yes I live in the Auckland vicinity.. lol Spring Fairy

Maggie

Maggie Report 25 Aug 2006 21:48

Hi, Sorry, didn't mean to butt into your thread - I added some Auckland stuff to your Durham thread and just wondered if you were from the area. Lyn

~*~ Mo

~*~ Mo Report 25 Aug 2006 21:51

Any reason why ?? you would like to know.. I visit that way every Thurs.. MM

Conan

Conan Report 25 Aug 2006 21:56

For God's sake !!!!! There is no placating a woman once she gets on her high horse. I am off to the Dog and Strumpet for a beer and some civic lapdancing.

~*~ Mo

~*~ Mo Report 25 Aug 2006 21:59

OH Mr Mayor Have you deserted me why should I leave you to sort out Spring Fairy.. I am strong enough to do that... You really should let me have a life too.. really fed up with the Pomp and Ceremony... so a little fun does'nt hurt.. anyway Spring Fairy can join our 1860 Mary Bell Club Wonder why she has not come up in our hotmatches.. MM

~*~ Mo

~*~ Mo Report 25 Aug 2006 22:04

Well Mayor Desertion Pub and Lapdancers... Can I come could do with a laugh MM

Conan

Conan Report 25 Aug 2006 22:08

Remind me.......................... Did we have a pre-nuptial agreement ?

~*~ Mo

~*~ Mo Report 25 Aug 2006 22:12

Errrmmmmmm I am not entirely sure... But I would like to know if you would like my Mary Bell.. and we can talk about agreements later... MM

Conan

Conan Report 25 Aug 2006 22:22

If it makes you happy my dearest then yes, I will make room for your Mary Bell in my tree............................. for I seem to have been offered a million and one additions to my tree since this Hot Matches feature arrived. Another one will make no difference !

~*~ Mo

~*~ Mo Report 25 Aug 2006 22:28

Ahhh But you do realise... That Spring Fairy wants us to have her Mary Bell too.. So seems as though Your Mary Bell's married..you can add another two wives called Mary Bell and no one will be any the wiser as you are the Mayor after all and no one will bat an Eyelid.. On the other hand can I get away with adding two sisters for my Mary called Mary Bell and make her a triplet.... I'll have to think on that one.. MM

~*~ Mo

~*~ Mo Report 25 Aug 2006 22:30

I will have to stop rattling your chains... MM

Snowdrops in Bloom

Snowdrops in Bloom Report 25 Aug 2006 22:32

I'm sorry, is it me or is this just a very one sided conversation? I can only see messages from Mayoress - is there something wrong with this thread or is someone responding then deleting straight away? Please tell me, it's driving me crackers - lol

~*~ Mo

~*~ Mo Report 25 Aug 2006 22:36

Well are you sure there are just messages from Mayoress or could they be a Mayor involved somewhere LOL MM