Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Address search please?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dawn

Dawn Report 10 Jul 2012 09:51

Hi all
I have just found a living relative in Scotland and would like to write her a letter, would someone on here be able to find her address maybe on 192.com please, it is there as i have done a seach already but i dont really want to buy credits just for one address. Her name is Margaret Scott Inglis and she lives in Galashiels Scotland, her husband is Robert Alexander Inglis.
Thankyou very much in advance
Dawn :-D

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 10 Jul 2012 09:56

192 is pay-to-view - and expensive - as you know!. If you're not prepared to pay for info about YOUR relative, why do you think anyone not connected should do so?

Try the phone book - it's free

Adeline

Adeline Report 10 Jul 2012 10:17

You will find UK phone books in most libraries.

Corinne

Corinne Report 10 Jul 2012 13:35

Have you tried www.bt.com?

Andysmum

Andysmum Report 10 Jul 2012 14:42

I agree with Reggie, but the reason you have to pay to view full details is because they are ex-directory.