Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Beresford

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

George

George Report 24 Aug 2004 10:07

Any information on Roy Beresford born on 13th December 1930 in Fulham, London to William Roland Beresford and Lily Agnes Mary Beresford of 42 Edenvale Street, Fulham. Would also like to hear from Roy's children with his first wife, name unfortunately not known.

Valerie

Valerie Report 26 Mar 2022 14:46

Hi George, I am related to the Beresfords and my mum lived at that address. Have ben trying to trace relatives for a while now. Happy to share and swap any information.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 26 Mar 2022 14:48

Valerie

George isn’t a member anymore so he won’t see or respond to your posting I,m afraid